Share this Photo Share / Comment
Dive for a good cause! Participants put their diving skills into use and helped clean up our shores and waters by participating in the underwater cleanup day!
- Divers were all invited to participate in this important event.
- Diving on that day was free of charge to all NISD divers and guests.
- All divers were welcome to do up to 3 dives each.
- There were 3 boats working constantly on taking divers to the dive sites and bringing the garbage collected from the divers back to base.
- Sukleen was waiting to empty the boats from all the garbage collected.