The countdown begins for the region’s premier event, HORECA, to be held from March 20 to 23 at BIEL, Beirut, Lebanon. Now in its 19th year, Horeca offers a unique opportunity to experience new and innovative products, network with contacts and meet new ones, source new ideas, improve business performances and meet top regional and local suppliers and manufactures.
In HORECA 2012 more than 350 companies from Bahrain, Egypt, France, Iran, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, KSA, Lebanon, Poland, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Syria, Thailand, Turkey and the UAE will participate in more than 10 daily events.
More than 19 years ago, Horeca dared to do what no one else had ever imagined before: persuade chefs to step out of their culinary arenas and demonstrate their incredible talent to the whole world. Horeca is the region’s largest hospitality exhibition. It serves as an annual meeting place for both the Hospitality and Food & Beverage Service Industries both within and beyond the Middle East region. Horeca 18th edition is organized by Hospitality Services, and includes 3 shows in 1 venue:
• The International Trade Show for the Hospitality & Foodservice Industry
• The International Trade Show for the Food Industry
• Beirut International Wine & Drinks Fair
Exhibitors consist of:
• Catering, supermarket & laundry equipment supplies
• Furniture, Fixtures & Design
• Tableware, uniforms, linens & guest amenities
• Technology pavilion
• Consultant, recruiting & franchise pavilion
• Schools & universities
• Cleaning & maintenance
Visitors include Buyers, decision makers and staff from
• Hotels, resorts/spa & furnished apartments
• Restaurant, franchise & management co
• Bakeries & patisseries
• Independent & retail chains
• Independent & supermarket chains
• Institutional & independent caterers
• Pubs and nightclubs
• Engineers, architects, designers, consultants
• Hotel management schools & universities
• Private and public institutions
Horeca is a Trade Event.
Children will not be admitted during the show.
A business card related to the Food services / Hospitality Industry is required even when visitors are in possession of an invitation at the entrance.
Visitors who are unable to meet the required conditions will be liable to pay a LBP 50,000 entrance fee. Only Senior students in the field of Hospitality Management will be admitted.
Addresses and Contacts
BIEL (Beirut International Exhibition & Leisure Center) Port of Beirut Downtown Tel.: +9611995555