The Bank traces its roots back to 1961 when it was established by a group of investors lead by Mr. Joseph Saab. The Bank was incorporated on May 5, 1961, as a Société Anonyme Libanaise (joint stock Company) under the name of “Development Bank sal” with a capital of LBP 8 million for a period of 99 years.
Call Center: 1284
Addresses and Contacts
Charles Malek Avenue, Al Ittihadiah Bldg Achrafieh Tel.: +9611334102
Maamari Sourati Street Hamra Tel.: +9611743006
Adnan el Hakim Avenue, Al Rawan Bldg Jnah Tel.: +9611843442
- See All