1. It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
2. 40 percent of diagnosed breast cancers are detected by women who feel a lump.
3. One in eight women will get breast cancer in her lifetime.
4. Early detection of breast cancer, through monthly breast self-exam and particularly yearly mammography after age 40, offers the best chance for survival.
5. Le C Fitness a La Carte is offering free breast exams until November 15.
It's never too early to get checked. Help fight cancer and spread awareness.
(Photo via blogspot.com)