Marks and Spencer are one of the UK’s leading retailers, with over 21 million people visiting their stores each week. They offer stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products, as well as outstanding quality foods, responsibly sourced from around 2,000 suppliers globally.

They are the number one provider of womens wear and lingerie in the UK, and are rapidly growing their market share in menswear, kidswear and home, due in part to their growing online business. Overall, their clothing and homeware sales account for 49% of their business. The other 51% of their business is in food, where they sell everything from fresh produce and groceries, to partly-prepared meals and ready meals.

  • Operating Hours:
    Sunday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
    Friday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
 
Marks & Spencer

Addresses and Contacts

  • Map

    Beirut City Centre Hazmieh

     

Connect Online

 
 

Articles & Media

Marks & Spencers Set to Open in ... Stuff We Love on Jun 19, 2013
 

Comments

Avatar 1
Post to facebook
 
Avatar 2

Are you still on sale?

Youmna Aboutakka on Nov 13, 2016 via web
 
 

Map