Full-time data entry specialist at Beirut.com.
The data entry specialist will gather and publish timely and accurate event, locale and services data on the Beirut.com website. The candidate will also be responsible for proactively seeking out new and existing events to include on the Beirut.com content stream.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- An excellent command of the English language, specifically in written form.
- Arabic fluency desired.
- The ability to work independently with minimal direction and possess a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Extremely self-motivated and reliable.
Daily tasks will include:
- Adding a minimum of 25 events per day to the Beirut.com content stream.
- Coordinating closely with the executive editor to ensure you remain on top of all emails and communications concerning events happening in Lebanon.
- Extensive research of events and the venues hosting them in Lebanon.
To apply, email your writing samples and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.