Haifa is the queen of being hot and lovable, and since my life is a mess, I ventured into her Twitter account for some much-needed guidance, here’s what I came up with. Goodnight my all! pic.twitter.com/cuDFTG7iUk A simple Hello could lead to a million things 🙋😙 pic.twitter.com/Q1igy0W30u It is not happy people who are thankful it is thankful people who are happy 😊 pic.twitter.com/ldOSboV0QU
1. It’s very important to say good morning to the world, repeatedly.
2. And even more important to be dressed in a black leather dress and thigh-high boots when you say your morning salutes.
3. Saying goodnight? Equally important.
4. Also: say hello and you could end up in bondage-inspired gear.
5. Two Haifas is better than one.
6. If I wore this, I would legit look like a beanie baby:
7. Pretty sure the most painful goodbye was the one after I set my ex’s car on fire but agree to disagree.
8. Occasionally grab your tits underneath a tree for a truly blessed Friday.
Goodnight my all! pic.twitter.com/cuDFTG7iUk— Haifa Wehbe (@HaifaWehbe) January 7, 2015
A simple Hello could lead to a million things 🙋😙 pic.twitter.com/Q1igy0W30u— Haifa Wehbe (@HaifaWehbe) March 3, 2016
It is not happy people who are thankful it is thankful people who are happy 😊 pic.twitter.com/ldOSboV0QU— Haifa Wehbe (@HaifaWehbe) February 15, 2016