Think you’ve escaped the pressures of sitting for the Lebanese Baccalaureate? Well, we’re kinda here to remind you of every bac-related memory that still lingers in the back of your mind. The "mre2bit dawle" starter pack pic.twitter.com/5PSixMHnx3 Enough with the fireworks. We get it you passed your official exams go celebrate with some cake or something. Jeez people are so annoying!!! NNA: Lebanese National Rawad Abdullah Shamas was hit by celebratory gunfire fired over official exams’ results in Brital
1. Some things just never seem to change.
2. Your year-long companions
3. Advanced technology at your fingertips…
4. Packing your official papers and stationary the night before because you were horrified at the idea of forgetting anything at home.
5. The hidden square on your exam paper.
6. Having this hanging on your fridge door for an indefinite period of time.
Image via honasaida.net
7. THIS WORD.
8. Last-minute reviewing with your classmates.
Image via saidaonline.com
9. This iconic map from your history book (and the fact that you had to swallow all 14 chapters of it).
10. And having to memorize all 196 world countries for your geography exam…
Image via alshref.com
11. The Minister of Education suddenly becoming the ultimate star of every news bulletin.
Image via Daily Star
12. The stress of waiting for the results AND surviving multiple website crashes due to the heavy traffic (or else waiting to hear your number on the radio if you’re THAT old).
13. Fireworks, and people complaining about fireworks.
14. And the most terrifying part: gunshots.
15. Last but not least, the standard yearly cheating rumors to keep everyone entertained.
The "mre2bit dawle" starter pack pic.twitter.com/5PSixMHnx3— Wadih Merhy (@WadihMerhy) May 28, 2016
Enough with the fireworks. We get it you passed your official exams go celebrate with some cake or something. Jeez people are so annoying!!!— Tala Fleyfel (@Tala138) August 8, 2012
NNA: Lebanese National Rawad Abdullah Shamas was hit by celebratory gunfire fired over official exams’ results in Brital— MTV English News (@MTVEnglishNews) July 2, 2015