The National Evangelical Church of Beirut established in 1848 by Congregational and Presbyterian American missionaries, it is the oldest and largest of nine congregations in Lebanon. Apart from the bell-tower, the church was completely destroyed during the Lebanese civil war and reconstructed in 1998.

Located directly adjacent to the Grand Serail, the architecture of this church is gothic and oriental with a red brick roof.

The National Evangelical Church of Beirut

Addresses and Contacts

  • Map

    Evangelical Church Street Downtown Tel.: +9611980052
    Tel.: +9611980051

     

Connect Online

 
Send Message >>
 

Comments

Avatar 1
Post to facebook
 
 

Map