Schedules are updated every Thursday.
07 Nov 2015
20 Things That Marked The Childhood Of Lebanese 90s Kids
Besides Disney, of course.
1. You were all about adding color to your milk.
2. Rolling was totally your game.
3. And you just knew how to get your life in order.
4. Happiness meant one thing.
5. And joy came in two perfect halves…
6. You knew how to pair your snacks.
7. Peanut butter who? Peanut chips all the way.
8. Squeezing two meters of gum inside your mouth was regular business.
9. There were even moments where you enjoyed sucking on a foot for no particular reason.
10. That’s of course when you weren’t busy indulging on jewelry.
11. Your wardrobe was sponsored by…
12. And your sneakers could light up the whole universe.
13. One eraser was never enough, you had to have a whole stack of them.
14. Your life was definitely too organized to be true.
15. TOO ORGANIZED.
16. Normal pencil sharpener? No thanks.
17. You had particularly demanding hobbies.
18. You also dedicated your free time to collecting art.
19. Dédé’s kids show kept you entertained in the afternoon.
20. And you surely know who this is…
[Images taken from
I'm Feeling Lucky
25 May 2023
An Interview With Photographer Courtney Bonneau
24 May 2023
AUB Outdoors Returns This Weekend!
24 May 2023
Here's How Lebanon's Beach Entrance Prices Changed From 2022 To 2023
23 May 2023
People Are Sharing All The Things They Find Overrated, And Some Are Surprising!
22 May 2023
Daleel El 3amal: A New Website For Jobs In Lebanon
13 Things You Can't Say In A Lebanese Household
This Knefeh 3al Saj Is The Perfect Sunday Treat
17 Bars Trottoirs In Beirut Perfect For This Weather
Butler's Table: A New Upscale Seaside Spot In Batroun
Check Out This New Omakase Spot In Beirut