Schedules are updated every Thursday.
It’s finals period! Here are the types of Lebanese students you’ll come across during the exam period, brought to you by the Lebanese students themselves. Tag @BeirutCityGuide for a feature!
1. The one who is out to get everyone – but she has a valid point, leh?
fi wehde aam tekhod boomerang bel exam hall and captioning it “FINALS!!” khaye leh
— Lynn (@lynnth7) May 8, 2018
2. The one will cut all ties with you once she’s done
Me to my doctors after i pass the courses they teach and i never have to interact with them again pic.twitter.com/NsAqXKJcZa
— rawan (@jaaacksaveme) May 13, 2018
3. The procrastinator
finals brought to you by: pic.twitter.com/7Shj1lap0Q
— fais (@froufsicle) May 13, 2018
finals hit him hard pic.twitter.com/vdK8Acyluz
— Omar (@OmarH4) May 13, 2018
5. The suddenly devout religious person, and Drake fan
That moment when you are not sure if you did well on your finals or you did awful. Like i can either get an 80 or a 20…God’s plan
— Ralph© (@RalphSlt) May 10, 2018
6. The student who cannot be bothered with anything during study time
can lebanon pls get its shit together until finals are over ok thx
— gabi (@gabbucciino) May 7, 2018
7. The one who still is not grasping the gravity of the situation
why am I treating finals like a 5 mark quiz .
— ٰ (@nbaljeeran) May 7, 2018
8. The student who has blind faith in him/herself
Everybody studying to finals except me, im a fat legend pic.twitter.com/2L9QRqUtxr
— Ibø aka boo boo the fool (@June__18) May 6, 2018
9. The multi-tasker
Finals times two. C’mon riyadi break the home court advantage. #HomRiy pic.twitter.com/UsiOLyZnZq
— Walid El Hout (@WalidElHout) May 10, 2018
10. And finally, every student during finals.
me rn with finals pic.twitter.com/aylR7Opm51
— lea (@hungaryforyou) May 13, 2018