Schedules are updated every Thursday.
Because of the current 4-week lockdown, January felt endless.
But that doesn’t mean February is any better.
Here are 12 reasons why we think February is one of the worst months of the year.
1. You start to notice the holiday weight you’ve put on
Nothing worse than regretting those 3 pieces of cakes you’ve had on New Year’s Eve.
2. Your neighborhood cats are getting more action than you are
Who needs an alarm when you can wake up to cats moaning?
3. Valentine’s Day
No one found their true love in 2020, so you’re not alone.
4. The word “February” is annoying to spell
Turn on your auto-corrects.
5. It’s not winter and it’s not spring
One minute we’re in short sleeves, the other we’re wearing fleece jackets.
6. It’s Flu season
COVID, The Flu, who knows?
“Img src=https://media.giphy.com/media/lQgwVHYF8qG4n195T4/giphy.gif” width =”70%”>
7. Chapped Skin
Yup, an overload on cream
8. No days off from work
There’s no 3-day weekend in sight
9. It’s the shortest month
(Okay but lowkey that’s an advantage)
10. It’ll make you feel more single than ever
Scroll over those couple tiktoks
11. It’s Aquarius/Pisces month
Im sorry to all of you Water and Air signs