Schedules are updated every Thursday.
What is it with Lebanese people and asking obvious questions that are bound to make you speechless?
1. Turns on the switch knowing there’s no electricity
Yiii? Ma fi kahraba?
2. *Turns on water to shower*
Ma fi may?
Enno mbayan ma fi may? La2an ma fi shi aam yenzal?
3. *Parents wake you up*
Shu? Ba3dek neyme?
4. *Calls the landline*
Shu waynik bel bet?
5. *Neighbors parked in front of you*
6. Sorry, ble2e 3andak srafet $100?
7. *Comes back home*
8. *Bumps into you at the airport*
9. *When the cashier is bagging your one-thousand items*
B7atelik yehon bi kees?
10. *Sees you getting dressed*
11. *Listens to you blowing your nose and coughing*
12. *Sees engagement photos on social media*
Shu mbayan khatabte?
13. *Visits family/friends*
14. *Opens door for delivery guy*
15. *Knocks on bathroom door*