Schedules are updated every Thursday.
Nate Jacobs exudes toxic masculinity, so imagining his Lebanese alter ego shouldn’t be too hard.
Here are a few things we think the Lebanese Nate Jacobs would say:
1. “Ma baddik thotte shway make up? Byelba2lik aktar”
And he also insists on commenting about how you dress.
2. “Ente jame3et ho2oo2 l mar2a? Ma betsheele sha3r jesmik?“
Then argues with “ma azde shi bas eno its my preference”
3. “Ma b3ooz dating apps, bas badde benet behkiya”
Yeah yeah the whole “I get what I want” bullshit.
4. Openly fat shames people who don’t “watch out for their health”
“Walla ana zabbatet jesme bel gym w behtam b hale“
5. And slut-shames women for having sex
Even though he’s probably had twice as many partners.
6. “Behterem l gays bas ma y2arbo sawbe”
Because God forbid anyone ever thinks you’re anything but a super straight male.
7. He tries to one-up anyone and everyone because he’s the best
8. One of the first things he told you was “I don’t want to hurt you”
Howe bad-boy heartbreaker with a reputation 3refto keef?
9. “Ente ajmal benet bshufa b hayete”
W b rabhik jmeele eno he even looked your way.
10. He made a pass at all your closest friends
“Henne l shakko 3layye, shu ba3mol?”