Schedules are updated every Thursday.
If Chandler isn’t your favorite character on F.R.I.E.N.D.S., then we can’t be friends.
What better way to describe dating in Lebanon than through Chandler’s humor and desperate need for love?
1. The common struggle of all the hopeless romantics out there:
Your last relationship ended badly and you need someone to go on a shawarma date. The vendor is starting to pity you every time you come alone.
2. You probably never had a second date for this very reason:
Ah yes, the art of oversharing and making badly timed jokes is a Lebanese trait because we can’t take anything seriously.
3. Didn’t we all?
Are you gonna leave the country? Am I? Who knows?
4. Every time you try to sleep, your brain decides to remind you at 2 AM:
No, a cat won’t fix it.
5. And this too because all the good ones left the country
6. All your friends are in committed relationships
Third-wheeling for life.
7. Trying to impress your date with your knowledge on sushi
Because you have nothing else in common and you’re just spouting useless bullshit.
8. And so you’ve come to the conclusion…
Risk meeting another Lebanese fuckboy? No thank you.