Schedules are updated every Thursday.

Labib Mansour 21 May 2023

Hungry? Check Out This Smokehouse In Tripoli

This smokehouse in Tripoli is calling out to all meat lovers, and this is our answer. Yalla 3a trablos.

Fiesta del Fuego translates to fire party, and they’re serving up the fieriest (this is a word?) bites in town. Almost 99% sure of the translation, but we’re leaving in that 1% just in case.

This smokehouse serves expertly smoked beef, lamb, and chicken, each coated in their specialty sauce mix. Their menu also includes burgers and fiesta options, like perfectly stuffed burritos, hot dogs, and sausages. Fact of the matter is, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.

Starting off with appetizers, you can choose saucy corn ribs, garlic bread, brisket fries, wings, or mac and cheese variations. Don’t be shy to ask for extra of their specialty sauce on your corn ribs and wings. A sauce mix made with barbeque, chili lemon, garlic butter, and honey mustard.

As for the star dishes at this smokehouse, they’ve got 250 grams of smoked brisket, beef ribs, and lamb shank. All served with fries, sliced bread, coleslaw, pickled onions and their specialty sauce mix of honey, chimichurri, and barbeque.

Burger addicts will catch themselves drooling over their juicy creations. Though we’re hoping to try everything on their menu, we’ve got our eyes on the fiesta BBQ brisket. This treat is made with perfectly smoked brisket slices, mayo, mixed berries, honey, coleslaw, and pickles.

And don’t forget the fries!

And if you’re planning on keeping it simple yet filling, check out their yummy fiesta style burritos.

The smokehouse is located on Amin Mkadem Street in Tripoli. And you can also enjoy these smoked treats in their newest location in Batroun!

For more information, call +961 76 491 195 (Tripoli) or +961 76 323 120 (Batroun).

Foodies, are you still looking for more yummy bites around Lebanon? Click here.