Schedules are updated every Thursday.
There is no experience quite as a chaotic as a Lebanese wedding. Ahead of the coming wedding season, we have brought together the best minds of this generation to figure out the common occurrences you’ll find at (almost) every single Lebanese wedding.
1. The person trying to upstage the bride
You know what, you do you actually.
2. A cake that’s way too big
No one’s eating all that…
3. Decoration that is way too extra
Why are there two lifelike balloons of the bride and groom?
4. The gossip table
Get me a seat here, asap.
5. Grandparents that are only there to say 3a 2belkon
6. The one famous person invited
Omg did you see him that’s the ex-ex of the ex-Minister of Administrative Affairs…
7. The one wannabe famous person
Your 3k Instagram followers do not need to be seeing this many angles.
8. Children screaming
The kid does not want to be in a tux, free them!
9. A playlist that truly makes no sense
This is worse than whatever TikTok monster is currently dominating Lebanese pubs.
10. The drama invitee
They’re only here to be at the heart of some drama, and we respect it.
11. The person who’s only there for the buffet
12. The cousins
The good, the bad, and the crazy.
13. Your ex
It better not be your fucking cousin though.
14. An 80 year old and 14 year old having a conversation
What are they talking about?
15. The two families making awkward small talk
Take me back to the 80 year old and 14 year old conversation, please.
16. A weird photographer
There’s always that one photographer who’s vibe is off.
17. Fireworks (if you’re lucky)
If you’re not, take cover because that’s open gunfire baby! Happy wedding season!