10 Lebanese Situations That Are Stressful For No Reason
Living in this country can often be stressful, but a significant portion of that stress is really pointless when you really sit and think about it. Here are 10 Lebanese situations that are needlessly stressful.
1. Living life dependent on an erratic generator schedule
Why does it just randomly cut at whatever time the owner decides this week? How are these schedules being formulate? Why not have a neighborhood vote? I can’t live like this.
2. Suffering the consequences of your toum binge
I really did this to myself, didn’t I?
3. Quick [exchange rate] math
Stop staring at me while I figure out how much this really costs please.
4. Driving with a parent
I can’t take you anywhere!
5. Having 43 missed calls from the same parent
And when I don’t take you I have to deal with this shit.
6. How many kisses do give this person?
Are they a 2, 3, or no kisses person? I hate society.
7. Taking a service when you’re in a rush
Why are you so calm and slow, you’re not gonna find any other customers, step on it.