Schedules are updated every Thursday.
When you use Beirut.com, we may do the following:
1. Collect personally identifiable and demographic information about you.
2. Provide industry-standard security to protect your personal information while it is in our possession. If you use your credit card to pay for our services, then your credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology. However, we will not store your credit card on our servers.
3. Give you access to review and edit your personal and demographic information while it is in our possession.
4. Send you service announcements notifying you of any new products or updates to the service. We may use your alternate E-mail address and home address to ensure that you receive important information about your account or information you have requested.
5. Give you the choice of “opting in” to receive third party mailings.
6. Make it easy for you to unsubscribe from any Beirut.com-owned mailing list by following directions at the bottom of any e-mail that you receive from us unless it is vital to the operation of your account).
7. Use your location information from your mobile device to provide you with proximity-based searches in the the form of nearby listings.
When you use Beirut.com, we will not do the following:
1. Send you unsolicited commercial e-mail (SPAM).
2. Without your explicit permission,
a. Share your personal information or demographic data
b. Give anyone access to your e-mail.
3. Share any data with outside parties that would identify a specific user.
4. Contact you via e-mail or any other method to ask you for your password. Do not share your password with anyone; you should only enter it directly into our Web site.
5. Contact you via e-mail or any other method to ask you for your credit card information.
6. Materially change how we use your personally identifiable information without placing a prominent notice on our Web site first.
7. Share, store or track your location information from your mobile device (as it is used to provide you with proximity-based searches). Note: You can always disable location services from your mobile device.
A general note about Facebook Connect:
When you login to Beirut.com using Facebook Connect, we retrieve your Facebook user ID. With this user ID, we can retrieve your current profile picture and your display name. We will also link to your Facebook profile from Beirut.com. Your Facebook profile page may or may not be visible depending on how you have your Facebook privacy settings setup. We do not store personal details about your profile and/or your friends network such as passwords, email addresses, locations, etc.