Schedules are updated every Thursday.
Lebanon’s antique southern town of Tyre is no stranger to historical legacy. Once a great Phoenician city that reigned over its stunning coast, Tyre has since become known as one of Lebanon’s most culturally rich and aesthetically beautiful towns. Here are a few pictures that show why Tyre was once known as the Queen of the Seas.
1. Reminiscent Roman ruins
2. Endless tree-lined roads
3. It stays pretty even when the weather isn’t
4. It has picturesque streets lined with cozy spots to eat and drink
5. And all of its streets are adorned with color
6. A drive to Tyre from Beirut is what road trip dreams are made of
7. Scenes like this
8. Sweet streets for sweet teeth
9. Pretty doorways keep us tempted to explore
10. Walkways made in heaven
11. There’s a hidden story at every corner
12. It’s the perfect place for a romantic escape
13. Or a personal retreat
14. Tyre’s beach is one of Lebanon’s most beautiful
15. Tyre is remains a true testament to Lebanon’s everlasting charm.