Schedules are updated every Thursday.
Here were the top trending posts on Beirut.com for the year 2017. Thank you all for reading and making this the best year for us yet. Here’s to an amazing and prosperous 2018 for all!
1. 25 Truths Everyone Raised By Lebanese Parents Will Understand
You know how dangerous it is to walk on freshly mopped floors.
2. You know better than to tell your dad “ma khassak”
3. It’s guaranteed that if you’re going somewhere, you’ll be taking ekhtak/khayyak with you.
2. The 16 Worst Things You Can Say To Your Lebanese Mom
2. “I’m thinking about getting a tattoo”
This will be followed by a slap, or a slipper thrown at your head.
3. Oscars 2017: Lebanese Designers Killed It This Year As Usual
Lebanese designers killed it at this years Oscar awards!
4. Former Miss Lebanon Winners: Where Are They Now?
As Lebanon prepares to crown its new beauty queen, we look back at what former title holders went on to achieve following their respective wins, starting with the year 2000, in a notable interplay of beauty and brains.
5. The Best Cheap (And Free) Beaches In Lebanon
Everybody loves a day well spent at the beach, and the good news is you don’t really need to break the bank to enjoy your time! Here are our top seven picks for free or cheap beaches from all around Lebanon.
6. 20 Things To Do In Lebanon At Least Once In Your Life
With so many incredible things to do and see in our small but wonderful country, you’re bound to lose track. That’s why we’ve rounded up our favorite musts, check them out and let us know what you think!
7. How To Become A Lebanese Fashionista In 10 Simple Steps
Exhaust the internet with your iconic BFFs, Marilyn and Audrey.
8. 20 Things That Summed Up Your Life As A Lebanese School Kid
Unearth your school uniform, press rewind, go!
9. 10 Underrated Places You Need To Visit In Lebanon
Our country holds many hidden treasures, natural wonders, and breathtaking landscapes and it would be a pity not to discover them before it is too late. So the next time you’re planning a trip or getaway, why not choose a place off this list, and expose yourself to the beauty this country has to offer.
10. 19 Of The Best Outlets In Lebanon For Discounted Shopping
11. Beirut Now Has A Cereal Cafe And We’re Loving It
You heard us right, a café dedicated to Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Corn Flakes, Fruity Pebbles and much much more.
12. 8 Lebanese Hidden Gems You Need To Visit
Whether you’re from Lebanon or abroad, these spots varying from restaurants, wineries, guesthouses to secret gardens are places you must visit at least once.