Ever heard of #UXB2018? It’s a two-day action-packed conference focused on Digital Innovation and User Experience – where you can derive inspiration, strengthen your knowledge and skills, and develop your professional portfolio right in the heart of Beirut. The conference will take place on May 10 and 11 of 2018, and here are some of the reasons why you shouldn’t miss it.
1. This is the first conference of its kind in Lebanon that incorporates Digital Innovation and User Experience.
2. It’s the ideal hub for learning how to help your business grow and excel in an ever-growing digital world.
3. UXB is a non-profit organization that aims at spreading knowledge in the country and encouraging more youngsters to pursue a career in the digital field, which is where the world is headed.
4. The conference will feature both national and international speakers who are experts in innovation, design, digital marketing and the digital world.
5. It’s the perfect place to meet like-minded people (over 200 of them) who can help you expand your social and professional networks.
6. You’ll experience two full interactive days of learning, networking, and collaboration.
7. You’ll be able to meet a variety of people from a wide range of backgrounds including representatives from some of the biggest digital companies in the world, such as Google, IBM, and McKinsey.
8. You can have the opportunity to reposition yourself among the most digitally influential and innovative practitioners, organisations, and thought leaders in the industry .
9. This is the perfect place for you to present your ideas and work, get feedback and insights from the best around the world.
10. It’s a melting pot for inspiration – from which you can get inspired and grow your brand.
11. Attending this conference is the perfect way to invest in yourself and your brand’s future. What better way to boost your own self-confidence in this ever-changing world than by learning how to become an expert in the latest trends and user experiences?
12. You’ll be giving back to the community and be aligned with a cause that the whole world cares about, and you’ll help highlight Lebanon as a country of digital innovation on an international level. Here you’ll be able to support Lebanese entrepreneurs, learn from them, and create awareness by giving international visibility to local experts.