Wondering where to go to this weekend?
Don’t worry, here a list of 17 wonderful things that you can do around Lebanon. 1. Visit the stunning new museum in Batroun
Musee Henry is a gorgeous three story traditional home turned museum that will take your breath away. Take an appointment by sending a WhatsApp message to 03753654. Entrance is 30,000 LL. 2. Have yourself a feast at Beirut’s newest Italian spot, La Villa 1920
With a stunning outdoor terrace and gorgeous interiors, this spot has fantastic ambiance that is perfect for a date night. 3. Munch on delectable churros from this spot in Tripoli
These golden bites will satisfy your sweet tooth! 4. Visit Monot’s adorable bookshop, Snoubar Bayrout,
The cutest bookshop for anyone looking to find their next favorite read. 5. Visit Cafe Younes’ newest and most quaint location
Located in Hamra, this beautiful gem is the right place to catch up on your studying since its final season! 6. Eat Tacos and dance the night away at Dead End Paradise
Tucked away in the space previously inhabited by Taqueria del Jefe, serving “Asian Middle Eastern Tiki Dive” That May Not Exist Tomorrow. 7. Escape the city and head over to Cabo Beach Resort
The crystal clear waters are to die for at this gorgeous resort in Jiyyeh! 8. Or check out one of these free beaches 9. Don’t forget to take your furry friend to one of these pet-friendly places
10. Catch a jaw dropping sunset at Titans
11. Indulge in a seafood spread at Nasmet Ghinwa
12. Discover the magical “Fizr” of Kfar Matta
13. Or maybe take a photo with Water Buffalos in Ammiq Wetland
14. Enjoy a Saroukh Man’oushe from this spot in Batroun
Delectable flavors of Man’oushe!
15. Catch up with a friend over tea at Blue House Tea Garden
16. Discover The Magical Village Of Baadaran
17. Visit Achrafieh’s coolest outdoor art cafe, Sole Insight
For our old souls out there who enjoy delicious food and drink with a side of artistic flare.