Schedules are updated every Thursday.
The memories you gather at a Lebanese school stick with you forever, and so do the teachers that we will literally never forget because they were just THAT memorable. Here’s a list of memorable teachers in honor of Teacher’s Day:
1. The English teacher who really loved wearing cardigans
2. The Physics teacher who told us we’re going to fail at life (w ken ma3o ha2)
3. The History teacher whose block was literally nap time
But we still remember asbab el 7areb l 3alamiya l 2oola…
4. The French teacher everyone was afraid of pissing off
French is a beautiful language until Madame Rola starts screaming at you for mispronouncing shit.
5. The Arabic teacher your grade almost gave a heart attack
6. The Tarbiya teacher that taught us about Lebanese elections but we still don’t know how to vote
7. The crazy Geography teacher who almost gets turned on when talking about l khat el estiwa2i
8. The Math teacher with the most annoying voice
And they mispronounce Pythagoras theorem…
9. The Biology teacher who always tried censoring the word “condom”
10. The Chemistry teacher who taught you that love is not real because it’s just a chemical reaction
Thanks Estez Majid.
11. The Economics teacher who taught us NOTHING BECAUSE WE DON’T KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT LEBANESE ECONOMY
Wikihow to solve enhiyar l balad?
12. The Philosophy teacher l ken ydee3 howe w 3am yeshrah because nothing made sense
13. The PE teacher who is too out of shape to even be a PE teacher
14. The Art teacher that everyone loved because it was practically recess
15. The IT teacher that calls himself “IT teacher” w bas ken y3allemna nesta3mel Paint on our computers